Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby Menezes

We're Having A Baby!!


Found out in August that there will be a new addition to our family and we couldn't be more excited!!
I am 4 months along right now and am finally feeling a bit better (although nausea has been replaced by body aches and headaches :/ ).  took these pictures at our favorite local park, Huntington Beach Central Park...which also has the most amazing library right next to it.



These are what my Dad referred to as his "Magic Shoes" because not only did he take his first steps in them as a baby, so did I :)  So glad I have kept them all these years and can't wait to put them on our little one and see how they work.  We should find out if we're having a boy or a girl pretty soon, crossing my fingers that baby isn't sleeping or crossing it's legs at the next ultrasound!!

<3,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment