Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sawdust Festival

I usually like to plan something fun for the weekend (we work hard, we play hard) but last week was super busy, so I didn't really have anything for us to do....and then I remembered, The Sawdust Festival is going on in Laguna Beach right now!  just a short drive down PCH too :)





 We had a couple of beers, a glass of wine and ate some lunch while listening to some live music...

My favorite pieces at Sawdust are always the blown glass and ceramics, I would buy all the pretty bowls if I could.




I did end up buying a lovely little ceramic bowl from the festival to put some succulents in I had bought the day before...I love owning one of a kind pieces and actually meeting the artists that create the art, it feels special to me.


<3, Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment